The MBBS course is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka.
This programme covers all preclinical, para-clinical and clinical disciplines through theory classes and clinical training as mandated by the MCI guidelines.
The students are taught through lectures, tutorials, and training at the Hospital. The College focuses on integrated learning for students to understand the role of each discipline in diagnosis and treatment.
plus 1 year of compulsory rotating internship.
150 per year
All the seats, including NRI/Management quota, are allotted by merit through online counselling conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority ( kea.kar.nic.in ). Selection is based on the rank obtained in the National Eligiblity-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) conducted on an all India basis by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
To know more about admissions, click here.
MBBS AT RAMAIAH
- Early exposure to research methodology and guidance from experienced faculty to encourage participation in research projects.
- Innovative methodology and integrated teaching.
- Exposure to community through Inter-Disciplinary Community Orientation Programme (IDCOP).
- Structured modules at the Integrated Museum.
- Emphasis and support to extra-curricular activities for all-round personality development.
- Access to a one-of-its-kind skills lab at the Ramaiah Advanced Learning Center to practice, not just observe.
- Yearly medical conference, “Insight” organised by undergraduate students for undergraduate students across all medical colleges in India.
- Global exposure through international exchange programmes with our partner Universities in Belgium, Netherlands and Australia.